1 （ figure10 ） sample income form B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
The proposal – sometimes called the Project Charter – should explain the background of the organisation where this project will be carried out, the objectives of the project and the importance of this project to the organisation. A Charter includes a business case, milestone schedule, as well as any major or anticipated risks with this project if known at this stage.
1.Must be a real company, the project can be implemented。
2 ProposalWriting pdf material which I give you is very important, please refer to it and then write
3.Each planning steps refer to ProposalWriting pdf 10 page
- Preparing an Activity Plan Activity Plan in a Table（figure8）
- A Gantt Chart （figure9）
- A Resource Plan for Activity 1.1（figure10）
- Sample Income Form (in EUR) （figure11）
- Sample Expenditure Form (in EUR) （figure12）
The project must be of commercial consequence which demands a Return on Investment (ROI) analysis, and could be from one of the following categories depending on the type of business a student is involved in:
- An organisational project that a student is involved in as the organisation’s mainline of business – to manage projects for your organisation or on behalf of others.
- An activity that a student is convinced would benefit from being handled as a project.
- An activity in which a student was involved in the past that was not carried out as a project, but one which you believe would have been managed better as a project. If you use this option you should describe how you would execute this activity now using the knowledge gained through this unit.
The Project should NOT be:
- a wedding event project developing an App
- the implementation of a change management initiative
- a Not-for-Profit event
- the establishment of a restaurant
- a farewell event.
- The project must be undertaken in New Zealand and use New Zealand currency.
- As this is a piece of academic work, students are required to describe the purpose of each section of the Charter in paraphrased text, appropriately referenced to the prescribed textbook and/or readings. Failure to do so will result in a reduction of marks for each marking criteria where this is not performed.