5 pointsexpand paper format assessmentpaper format7 B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
Write a 1,000-1,250-word essay that presents your analysis of your CLC group’s effectiveness. Include the following in your paper: I will Share the group members names everyone participated what we needed as a group would be better communication. Members names are Alyssa Balding, Briana Neilson, Alanah Montoya, Angelina Robles, Alyssa Giacone.
Leaders i would say Alyssa G. & Alyssa B they were in charge of most group discussions. Everyone else was still a part of the group and participated.
- Group Effectiveness – Discuss the skills that you use to work effectively in your CLC team. What skills are not used that might help your team be more effective?
- Group Development – Using either Tuckman’s Stages or Fisher’s Phases, describe the development of your group. How useful were Tuckman’s Stages or Fisher’s Phases in accurately explaining your group’s development?
- Norms – Identify the interaction, achievement, status, and procedural norms for your group. Identify whether or not these norms are explicit or implicit. Be sure to give examples.
- Leadership – Who is (are) the leader(s) of your group? Did your group appoint a leader, or did the leader(s) emerge? Describe and analyze the leadership of your group.
- Roles – Identify each group member by name and the role(s) they played in the group. Discuss the distribution of tasks, maintenance, and self-centered roles using the terminology of the text.
- Participation – Identify each group member by name and describe each group member’s level of participation in the group process.
You are required to use three to five cited and references sources.