also find several good sources B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
Introduction: Using the Osterwalder and Pigneur Business Model Canvas as a resource (coupled with the other resources of the course), create a business model canvas of the business organization where you work. Since every organization has unique features, do your best to work at the application of the various components of the building blocks of the canvas. Show as much detail as you can so that it is evident that you comprehend the general business model of your organization. There must be a demonstration of synthesis of the procedure on your part. You may need to interview some of the management team to verify the business model details of your organization. You may also benefit from conducting an Internet search of the Business Model Canvas to become comfortable with how it works. There are many other YouTube-type videos on the web that demonstrate the use of the canvas. You will also find several good sources in the Lessons area of the course under the Reading and Resources tab of weeks 1 and 2.
Instructions: Your submittal this week will be considered as a “draft” that should consist of:
1. A Cover page that provides a general description of your organization/business:
Name of the organization (preferably your present organization/business)
Date of origination (or incorporation)
Location (as appropriate; some entities require discretion)
Brief overview of the purpose of the organization/business
Description of your relationship and role in the organization/business
Other details that enable fuller explanation (if applicable)
2. Business Model Canvas with Post-It notes (as seen in the examples). You have three options for the submission of your canvas:
- You may download and use the blank PowerPoint canvas with electronic Post-Its to create your canvas, or
- You may create a Word.doc that lists the nine building blocks (clearly identify each one) and uses bulleted points in the same manner as Post-Its.
- Creation of your post-its via the following web-help site, and then submission of the resulting URL for the finished canvas. (Canvanizer)
3. Create a memo (no particular format, but neatly presented) that describes what you learned about your organization/business as a result of creating the business model canvas
.I work in finance I process all payroll for military soldiers. I process martial studded divorces, leave balances and special incentive pay such an foreign language pay for language interpreters and Jump Pay for those who are air borne…… Anything having to do with a soilders pay increase or decrease has to come through our office for processing.