attached cultural paper guidelines F o r e i g n L a n g u a g e s
This part of the module will be completed on BlackBoard.
Parte A – Instrucciones:
1. Access page 70 in the vText at VHL Central.
2. Read the “Estrategia” before beginning your post.
3. Next, make your initial post by clicking the link above and creating a thread.
Write a description of yourself to post in a chat room on a website in order to meet Spanish-speaking people. Include this information in your description:
Be sure to view page 70 in your vText for suggestions.
4. Respond in writing to at least one classmate about his or her piece.
Parte B – Instrucciones
1. In Lesson 2, you are learning how to use question words in Spanish.
2. Access pages 55 and 56 in the vText at VHL Central and review how to form questions and use question words.
3. Create 5 questions for a classmate.
Post your typed response in the forum.
4. Visit tutorial
6. Respond in writing to at least one classmate about his or her typed piece.
7. Respond with a SpeakPipe recording to at least one classmate, answering the questions.
8. Watch the videos in Module 2 to help you refresh and learn.Cultural Paper Guidelines for students_1__1_ _1_.pdf
Please carefully read the attached Cultural Paper guidelines for WLSP 101.
Cultural Paper Guidelines for students_1_(1).docx
Then, carefully consider a research topic which may fit within the criteria. Please share (in English) your topic for your Cultural Paper. Write a detailed paragraph summarizing your topic. Please address:
*Is this sociocultural topic new for you? Was it a surprise and why?
*Why specifically did you select it?
*An overview of the topic and general implications for the people involved.
*Does it meet the criteria for addressing an underrepresented group or situation in a Spanish-speaking country?
In responding to two classmates, please share in detail if the classmate’s topic is new for you, and anything that you learned from reading his or her brief summary. Attached below