attached word document written B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
This project covers the chapter regarding Control.
1. Describe the kind and strategies of control applied by your manager to control the employees’ job. Be specific by showing examples. In case you are not working, please, refer to your last job.
2. Evaluate the control system applied by your manager by following the 9 characteristics of effective controls. According to the result of this analysis, please suggest how to improve it.
Submit the project as an attached word document written in APA Requirements. The project’s structure is as follows:
1. Cover page
2.Main body must be, at least, 2 pages per question in length).
3. References (1 page). Course textbook must be included in the references. In addition to the text book, you must include at least one citation from STATISTA data base from the FNU Electronic Library (LRIN). The Textbook and STATISTA are the main sources of reference for your project.
Instructions as to how to acccess STATISTA (Read Carefully)
Your Assignment requires that you submit at least two references one from your textbook and at least one from the database “STATISTA”
You will be able to access STATISTA database by going to your FNU Library “LIRN” (Access ID> 24439 / Password> smartlearn39)
– Once you have signed to LIRN
– Go to your Business section
– Select STATISTA
– Type the topic to be searched (As examples) type:
– You will get search results for your selection
– Click on your selection and it will display information to be used on your assignment (text, data, graphs, etc)
– It will also give you a window for your citation (choose APA) and copy/paste on your assignment’s references page
Use the data from the reports to supplement your questions’ answers. Remember that at least this assignment requires one reference from STATSTA and at least one reference from your course assigned textbook. Not meeting these referencing requirements will result in a substantial deduction of points for your paper. If you are having problems in accessing STATISTA, I urge you to contact the FNU Library and request assistance with one of the Librarians which are knowledgeable and ready to assist you during the Library hours M-F 8 to 10 PM and on Saturdays from 10 to 5 PM. The “STATISTA” citation/referencing information from a Blue/Icon should be entered (copied/pasted) just as it shows up; but if it is the Orange/Icon you will need to enter the citation/referencing manually.