emergency room servicesintensive caresurgical careobstetricsdiagnostic servicessome rehabilitation therapiesinpatient pharmacy servicesgeriatric services andconsumer physician referral servicesrecently H e a l t h M e d i c a l
Evaluate the role and importance of the patient experience.
Chaparral Regional Hospital is a small, urban hospital of approximately 60 beds, and offers the following:
- Emergency room services
- Intensive care
- Surgical care
- Diagnostic services
- Some rehabilitation therapies
- Inpatient pharmacy services
- Geriatric services and
- Consumer physician referral services
Recently, the CEO has been hearing complaints from both patients and staff. You have been hired to design and implement a Quality Improvement Plan to help uncover quality problems and satisfactorily resolve them.
The Public Information Officer for Chaparral Regional Hospital as contacted you requesting information for the employee newsletter. In particular, she would like you to write a short article with an accompanying infographic detailing the role and importance of the patient experience when working towards quality improvement.
The article should address the role and importance of the patient experience in healthcare when working towards quality improvement. Both the article and the infographic should include appropriate information and graphics.
The goal of the article is to provide the reader with valuable information and enlighten them about the subject. Therefore, your article should be more persuasive than academic. In the article, you will address the role of the patient experience in healthcare and its importance. APA standards would still apply.
APA formatting for the article, and proper grammar, punctuation, and form are required.
You will highlight the major ideas from your article in the infographic. An infographic is a visual representation of ideas, and you are free to be as creative as you want when creating your infographic.
1. Uses mastery of competency to devise alternate solutions and create new value
2. Thoroughly discusses the role of the patient experience in relation to the hospital services listed with supporting details.
3. Clearly provides an organized infographic that is related to the patient experience with clear details.
4. Thoroughly discusses the importance of the patient experience with specific supporting details.
5. Thoroughly critiques the relationship of the patient experience and quality improvements with supporting details.