five references using scholarly references B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
Creating structure in any organization is essential for success. An implementation structure for innovation is no different. In this assignment, you will create an organizational structure for innovation using the organization you researched in Topic 2 (Blockbuster Video) along with a summary. Refer to the different types of structures when creating your organizational structure: traditional two-tier, center of excellence, strategic horizons group, or intrapreneuring and venturing group.
In addition to the organizational structure for innovation, write a 300-500 word paper summarizing the following:
- What type of internal organizational structure is currently implemented within the organization? How does this structure impede or promote innovation?
- What type of internal organizational structure did you choose to create for the organization? Why is this the best option to support innovation within the organization?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, an abstract is not required.
**Include two to five references using scholarly references (rather than non-academic websites) to support your position.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
****You will be graded on (Rubric):
1. Organizational Structure for Innovation: An exemplarily designed organizational structure for innovation is included.
2. Internal Organizational Structure Analysis: An exemplary analysis of the internal organizational structure and its effects on innovation are included.
3. Internal Innovative Organizational Structure Evaluation: An exemplary evaluation of the internal organizational structure is included and supported.
4. Thesis Development and Purpose: Thesis is comprehensive and contains the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
5. Argument Logic and Construction: Clear and convincing argument that presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
6. Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, and language use): The writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
7. Documentation of Sources (citations, footnotes, references, bibliography, etc., as appropriate to assignment and style): Sources are completely and correctly documented, as appropriate to assignment and style, and format is free of error.