follow apa 7th edition B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
You will use the same one product or service as the subject of each of your four writing assignments. Review the Writing Assignment Rubric.
Please select ONE product or service offering from the list below.
- iRobot Roomba 980
This product is well known product in the growing industry of home automation and/or home technology. Within the last 3-5 years this industry has seen tremendous growth and innovation. Smart products are now invading our daily lives, promising to make our lives easier and more efficient. This product will provide you with a foundation for your weekly writing assignments as they represent good growth opportunities with a distinctive market. You will also be able to find some good information on this product and the smart home movement, as it is a favorite topic of discussion for many tech publications and blogs.
PRODUCT CHOICE & CONTENT
This product or service offering for each of the four writing assignments. It is in your best interest to select a product or service that interests you and for which you feel you can gain sufficient information.
Your focus will be on the domestic, or U.S. marketing of this product only. If the product is also marketing in other countries, you do not need to concern yourself with the global operations.
You are not expected to be an expert on the product or service, and you will have large gaps in your knowledge due to proprietary information. You are not expected to purchase any sources that may have the information you need. You are expected to form well-reasoned conclusions based on what you do know or have found through research or can reasonably assume. Respond comprehensively. Give examples when appropriate. Be sure to provide your own perspective on each of the questions.
FORMAT & WRITING
Each writing assignment will require you to respond to four questions total (two in Part 1 and two in Part 2). You must respond to all four questions, or the assignment will be unsatisfactory.
Each assignment should be approximately four to five pages of double-spaced text in length. A page is approximately 250 words. You may attach exhibits if you wish. More pages are acceptable, however, fewer than three pages is not satisfactory.
Note that a percentage of your grade will be based on your grammar, composition, adherence to the submission requirements, and use of an appropriate college-level style guide for writing and referencing (APA format).
Prepare each assignment in Microsoft Word. Here are the technical requirements:
- Use a simple 12-point font such as Times New Roman and black ink primarily. Use color where it enhances your ability to communicate your thoughts
- A cover page is required. A references page is required. The cover page and references page are not included in the written analysis or the page count.
- Be sure your name, writing assignment number, the date, and the name of your product or service are on the cover page of your writing assignment.
- Use headings to separate topics (e.g., Part 1, 1. Creating Value for Customers)
Use a minimum of six (6) references, four (4) of them dated 2016 to the present.
- Includes references that explain the assignment concepts and references to the actual product.
- Use credible academic sources.
- Wikipedia it is not acceptable as a reference source.
Use APA format for citation of sources, both in-text and on the references list. See, Using APA in this course .
- You should use APA style for a student paper. Follow APA 7th edition.