g ., cl louise campbell ). submit W r i t i n g
Please use this page to submit completed Part 2: Food Consumption Log (30 points).
Submission Schedule for Parts 1 and 2 of the Diet Analysis Project.
Unlike most other assignments in this course, the deadline for submission on the Project is NOT 11:59 pm. For Parts 1 and 2 of this Project, there are rolling deadlines for submission (in accordance with the request by Carmen IT). That means that your submission deadline is designated according to the linked spreadsheet below.
FDSCTE 2200D DAP Rolling Submission Deadlines.xlsx
Click on this link, and you will see a spreadsheet listing the first (given) names of the students in this class. Find your first (given) name on the worksheet. Your name is either on the PINK list, the BLUE list, the YELLOW list, or the GREEN list.
If your name is on the PINK list, your Part 1, Photo Journal and Part 2, Consumption Log, must be submitted by 9:00 am, Friday, Sept 27.
If your name is on the BLUE list, your Part 1, Photo Journal and Part 2, Consumption Log must be submitted by 11:00 am, Friday, Sept 27.
If your name is on the YELLOW list, your Part 1, Photo Journal and Part 2, Consumption Log must be submitted by 1:00 pm, Friday, Sept 27.
If your name is on the GREEN list, your Part 1, Photo Journal and Part 2, Consumption Log must be submitted by 3:00 pm, Friday, Sept 27.
Part 2 – Consumption Log
- Download and save the spreadsheet to your computer from the Project module.
- Be sure that your completed spreadsheet contains all the required data.
- (Sorry, instructions are too long to copy here – please be sure to review the instructions for Part 2, located in the appropriate module of the Project.)
- Save the completed spreadsheet as an Excel document (xls or xlsx).
- The saved Food Consumption Log should be titled CL YourFirstName LastName (e.g., CL Louise Campbell).
- Submit your Food Consumption Log by Friday, Sep 27 (same day as the PJ) according to the designated time on the spreadsheet linked above.
- Similar to the PJ, after you have submitted, you may wish to save a screen shot to document that submission was initiated, and another to show that it was successfully submitted, AND double-check that the submitted document is what you intended.