include level 1and 2 headings W r i t i n g
Assignment 3: Health Promotion Paper (10 points)
Students will select a family of choice for this assignment. Each student will complete a family assessment utilizing the Friedman Family Assessment found in Modules/Week 9. From the assessment data, the student will develop a three-generation genogram and identify potential risks.
Write a scholarly paper that discusses the following:
1. Identify the issues presented in Friedman Family Assessment. Support this information from the family assessment.
2. Develop a genogram based on the Friedman Family Assessment. Provide three (3) generations. Attach as an appendix.
3. Identify the health issues present in the family. Support this information from the Friedman Family Assessment.
4. Identify any future or potential health risks for the family by utilizing the information from the genogram.
a. Compare the findings with the topics, objectives, and preventative measures from Healthy People 2020.
b. Develop an educational plan for the family to reduce risks
5. Identify a strategy that the nurse can initiate regarding health promotion.
6. Attach the completed Friedman Family Assessment and genogram as appendices to the paper.
7. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, 4 to 5 pages excluding the title page, reference pages, and appendices.
8. Include level 1and 2 headings to organize the paper.
9. The paper should begin with an introductory paragraph that includes the purpose statement.
10. The paper should include a conclusion.
11. Write the paper in third person and a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
12. Include a minimum of three (3) references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and less than five (5) years old.
13. Submit the paper to the assignment drop box for automatic Turnitin submission. Review the Turnitin Originality report, and make any necessary revisions before final submission