minneapolis domestic violence experiment regarding crime control strategies W r i t i n g
Read the article titled “Police Foundation Reports – The Minneapolis Domestic Violence Experiment”, located here https://blackboard.strayer.edu/bbcswebdav/institut… here. You may also view the article here Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different from other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Summarize the history of crime prevention.
- Discuss and analyze the effect “fear of crime” has on crime prevention strategies.
- Characterize the basic components of crime prevention.
- Compare and contrast past and current prevention trends for debate.
- Compare and contrast “what works” in crime prevention and the resources involved with productive program development.
- Evaluate the importance of program planning, implementation, and assessment.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues related to crime prevention strategies.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to crime preventions strategies using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.