native like english writing skills required H u m a n i t i e s
(Grammar errors will result in a rejected paper)
(Native like English writing skills required)
(3- 4 Pages,Double Spaced, Apa Format)
Subject of the paper: Family Therapy and Ethics Annotated Bibliography
Requirement: Locate and read 5 peer reviewed/scholarly articles regarding family therapy and ethics.
- Write an annotated bibliography in APA format with these 5 articles. Your content should be 3-4 pages.
- An annotated bibliography is a list of citations to scholarly books, articles, and documents researched based on the assignment. Each source listed is followed by a brief descriptive paragraph.Visit the following sites for more information on what a peer reviewed article is and how to create an annotated bibliography
Your annotated bibliography must contain the following:
- The topic of your search (must be related to one of the content areas of the Family Therapy and ethics. Choose a topic that interests you and make this the heading for your annotated bibliography.(Example: “Annotated Bibliography: Dual Relationships in Counseling”).
- Five high-quality web-based articles/sources about the topic, with correct citation and web addresses for each article and a 3- to 5-sentence summary of the contents of each article. For this assignment, you only need to summarize the contents of each article; you do not need to evaluate or provide a critique of the contents.
- Articles may be from professional journals, magazines, professional organization web sites, federal web sites such as SAMHSA, or mainstream news sources such as the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, etc.
- A minimum of two articles must come from sources that you located through the online library. EBSCO host is a good source of scholarly journals and can be accessed through the : https://myottawa.ottawa.edu/ICS/Resources/Myers_Library_Online/ Library web site.
- You may not include sources such as personal blogs, Wikipedia, or other online dictionaries or encyclopedias. Be sure that your sources are credible, include well-documented information, and are not primarily the opinions of a single person without professional credentials.
Other information: The tutor need to adhere to the provided guideline. The articles should be from academic resources, NOT older than 5 years ago. Papers with grammar error won’t be accepted.
- APA Format
- No plagiarism is accepted (people are checked through two different systems for plagiarism)
- Only academic resources should be used, no older than 5 years old
- Adhere to the requested number of words/pages
- No Grammar errors (refunds will be asked for incoherent/ full of grammar errors papers)
*** Coherent and correctly written papers are the only ones accepted***
Thank you for your support