please include specific quoted passages W r i t i n g
Due: Wednesday, December 8th at 10:30 pm!
For this project, you will be making an infographic about the climate issue, “Global Warming”. You will create a social impact while doing this project. So basically create an infographic about Global Warming and how it has severely affected our planet and what we can do to help this issue. I believe there is an infographic template that you can find on google! Global Warming has caused terrible things to happen to our planet and I believe with just a few changes to our daily lives, we could majorly help our planet. I like using Infographics because I can use words and pictures combined to get my point across to my audience. It is also visually appealing when one views an Inforhraphic in my opinion. While working on the infographic, I would like to see Sensory language and Images that capture the negative impacts of Global Warming. Create your own infographic that advances an environmental or social justice cause.
Your project should meet the following criteria:
- Clearly explores the social or environmental issue
- The Social or Environmental issue and stance can be clearly identified
- Must be an original creation–you cannot submit something (video, meme, etc) that has already been created!
- Has some creativity! Have fun with this!
Due: Friday, December 10th at 10:30
For this part, I’d like you to analyze your infographic and explain how it reflects the theme of this issue in essay form.
- The essay should be a minimum of 700-1,000 words (2-3 pages) in MLA format.
- In this essay, describe what your initial vision for the project was, your target audience, your purpose and goals for the project, and the reasons you chose Infographic and how it works well to accomplish your goals.
- In addition, describe what strategies you incorporated in your project to convince your intended audience. Please include specific quoted passages and/or detailed descriptions from your project, and explain how these details support your stance on the social or environmental issue.
- Also, include a self-evaluation of your work and discuss its overall success, while acknowledging any elements that you might consider changing now that you have had time to reflect on your work. This will not undermine your artistic work but demonstrate your ability to critique and develop your ideas.
- Be sure to proofread your writing!!