scripta lesson plana brochurea background white paper **** B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
For this report, you’ll do three major things:
1) Write a 1 page summary of what you have accomplished so far. What key elements of your project did you begin with? What background data have you gathered? What content have you produced?
**MY PROJECT ABOUT THE BENEFIT OF STUDYING ABROUD** I
first step: I reach to many students who are planning to to study outside of the country and to help them to find ways to make it easier.
In this project I will focus on Arabic speakers.
2) Provide three examples of content you have created so far (you can copy and paste the content into the paper or provide a link to a social media or webpage). For each content example, provide a paragraph explanation of what it is that you’ve created and how it fits/furthers your project goals.
Examples could include (this is NOT a comprehensive list, this is for your brainstorming):
- Brand package (e.g. colors, fonts, etc.) for a brand
- Sample blog posts
- New or refined Logo design
- New images to align your professional sites (Website/LinkedIn/Social Media)
- A web template for your website
- A sample video or script
- A lesson plan
- A brochure
- A background white paper**
**I am start to work on my own website using (WIX) to be my first step of the project. I will post different blogs about study abroad. One of the subject will be about the challenging that most students face when they go outside of their country.
3) At the end, write a 1-page description of your next steps (what will you work on between now and November 9th’s check-in date?). How does that fit your overall project timeline (altered, of course, from your project proposal)?
*** Next step will be designing and finishing the website. Also, i will start to write two different blogs about homesick and Stay Motivated.**
Content Samples Report
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeOne Page Summary of Accomplishments so farWhat key elements of your project did you begin with? What background data have you gathered? What content have you produced?
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeContent Examples 1-3Upload content example directly to paper, attach content as an appendix, or provide a link to where content can be accessed. For each content example, provide a paragraph explanation of what it is that you’ve created and how it fits/furthers your project goals. (5 points each, 15 point total)
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeUpdated Timeline & Next StepsThe student clearly describes next steps to be accomplished by the 11/9 meeting and how those steps fit the overall (adjusted) timeline for project completion.
Total Points: 30.0