successful social media marketing strategies B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
First, you need to research and select a current brand to re-launch to a specific target market. Second, be sure to mention the particular media you would utilize as well as the specific media tactics such as reach/frequency, flighting/pulsing/continuity, etc. to promote your selected brand.
Your annual budget is $15 million. Don’t forget to discuss the rationale behind your decisions.
Please visit the WVU Libraries Advertising Research Guide at https://libguides.wvu.edu/advertising_public_relations
See examples of elements in a media proposal and SMART objectives here: https:// include the following in your media plan proposal:
- Executive Summary: Summarize the brand, its features and benefits for the customer in 2-3 sentences.
- Objective: Remember that this is your goal(s) and what you’d like to accomplish. Please ensure that they are SMART. Refer to links provided.
- Target Audience: Define the target market. Who is the specific target market? Remember, you never target anyone or everyone, such as anyone with a dog, all pet owners. Segment your audience in terms of detailed demographics and psychographics.
- Message and Theme: Craft the key messaging and theme of the advertising campaign and explain how or why it fits your target market.
- Scheduling/Timing: Based on your target market, add the best time(s) of the year to run your advertising. Define if you are using pulsing, continuity or flighting and why. Be sure to explain your rationale.
- Reach/Frequency: Research and discuss the intended reach and frequency for your advertising campaign. Be sure to explain your rationale.
- Primary Medium: What primary medium are you using to reach this target market? Briefly explain why.
- Secondary Medium: What secondary medium will supplement your advertising reach? For example, public relations can enhance the paid advertising. Briefly explain why.
- Budget: List your budget breakdown based on your media selection, timing and frequency. To learn more about advertising rate cards, please visit: https:// should also refer to the Advertisers, Ad Rates and Circulation area of the WVU Libraries Research Guide at https://libguides.wvu.edu/c.php?g=452156&p=3087661#s-lg-box-9501578.
Note: Feel free to mention and consider social media strategies, but don’t overlook or omit traditional and a variety of media as part of your media mix. We’ll be discussing social and digital in the upcoming weeks.
Learn more about successful social media marketing strategies here: https://sproutsocial.com/insights/social-media-marketing-examples/