table offers additional guidance B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
Prior to beginning work on this assignment review Chapter 9: Corporate Social Responsibility and Chapter 11: Managing for Ethics and Social Responsibility in a Global Environment in your course text. Additionally, read Chapter 10: Ethical Problems of Organizations and review the Business Ethics Highlights (Links to an external site.) website.
Using the Business Ethics Highlights (Links to an external site.) website, identify and analyze an ethical case (within the last twelve months) that involves an U.S. financial sector or U.S. business and or international ethics issue.
Support your analysis and recommendations with evidence from at least four scholarly and/or credible sources in addition to textbook, industry reports, and articles from the University Library. Be sure to include any links to professional websites used as references or to access company information.
In your paper,
- Define the primary ethical dilemma for the international organization or U.S. business or financial sector.
- Identify the affected parties (i.e., the stakeholders) in the case and the important right of each.
- Identify the consequences of your decision and the obligations of your analysis.
- Defend the character and integrity of your analysis and decision.
- Describe alternative courses of action that may be taken and the likely consequences of each proposed action for each stakeholder.
- Explain what you personally think is the right course of action in the case and the basis of your recommendation (i.e., check your gut).
The Final Research and Analysis Paper
- Must be six double-spaced pages in length minimum (not including title and references pages and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- Must use at least 4 scholarly and/or credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the University Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the University Writing Center for specifications.