times new roman font use H e a l t h M e d i c a l
Write an expository essay that explores where people get their health insurance and include the data based on each level in the United States and the financial protection provided by that coverage. For example, what percent of the population gets their insurance from employers, Medicare, etc.? (This is NOT about managed care, nor the levels of coverage associated with the ACA/Obamacare).
Examine the source of health insurance coverage and the financial effect of that cost on the groups providing that coverage.
Explain how patients with no health insurance coverage impact other patients, providers, and the quality of healthcare services in this country.
Recommend a policy course of action to increase the quantity and quality of health insurance in the United States that would be the most fair and equitable to all stakeholder groups.
What do you think would be the best course of action to help improve this situation?
Writer describes the level of health insurance coverage in the United States and the financial protection provided by that coverage.
Writer explains how patients with no health insurance coverage impacts patients, providers, and providing healthcare services in this country.
Writer recommends a policy course of action to increase the quantity and quality of health insurance in the United States that would be the most fair and equitable to all stakeholder groups.
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the assignment, a successful paper must also meet the following criteria:
- be at least three pages in length
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics
- include at least four scholarly sources
Your paper should be in APA format and follow APA Guidelines, 6th ed., including:
- properly formatted header and margins
- 12-point, double-spaced, Times New Roman font
- use of in-text citations
- title page and reference page
- use of headings (where applicable)