One thing to remember this is a course on psychology so the research should relate to human sexuality within that area:
find six journal articles related to at least two areas listed below. The type of articles that you will need to find is research articles located in scholarly journals. Scholarly journal articles are also referred as primary source peer reviewed articles. What cannot be used for this assignment are web pages, magazines, newspapers, text books, and other books. Finally, current research for our purposes is an article that was published within the last 5 to 6 years. Cite any sources you use using the APA format on a separate page.
- Write a summary for each of the journal articles found.
- Write an analysis and evaluation for each of the journal articles found.
- The major theories associated with human sexual behavior.
- The history of sexual behavior.
- The features associated with male and female anatomies, physiologies, and sexual responses.
- Commonalities and differences in sexuality across childhood, adolescence, and adulthood.
- Gender roles in the expression of human sexuality.
- The current trends in human sexuality.
- The interplay between intimate relationships and sexual behavior.
- The occurrence and course of sexual disease and dysfunction.
- The features of sexual coercion (e.g., implicit and explicit).
- The role of the media in the promulgation of sexually explicit materials.
- The aspects of culture, environment, and geography that impact sexual behavior.