To complete this assignment, use the Internet and Strayer databases and recall your readings in Chapter 15 of Introduction to Epidemiology and Chapter 15 of Epidemiology for Public Health Practice.
Write a 5–6 page paper in which you do the following:
- Analyze the development of T2D in the United States, and compare its development to developing countries in general.
- Compare the rates in the United States to the rates in home state using T2D statistics.
- In addressing community concerns, analyze the cost of treating T2D in the community. Suggest five prudent steps to address the psychosocial proliferation of the disease. Provide support for the suggestion.
- Propose at least six steps to address T2D in current or previous workplace environment and recommend the one believed to be the most important. Provide support for recommendation.
- Use at least six peer-reviewed academic resources in this assignment. These must come from journal sources. Note: Fact Sheets, Wikipedia, and nonacademic websites do not qualify as academic resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your faculty for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Propose steps to address a disease based on analysis of its development and treatment costs.