Please make sure that it is your own work and not copy and paste off of someone else work because my Professor would be able to tell. please watch out for spelling and grammar errors that will take of the grade. Tis is a DBA course and needs to be done on this level. Please read the study guide its part of the assignment.
Book Refernce: Hill, C. W. L. (2021). International business: Competing in the global marketplace (13th ed.). McGraw-Hill Education. https://online.vitalsource.com/#/books/9781264123926
Economic Transformation in Saudi Arabia
You will find the “Economic Transformation in Saudi Arabia” case study on page 60 of the course textbook. You will be required to read the case study and answer the following questions.
- What long-term economic and political problems does Saudi Arabia face?
- How might the reforms proposed by Muhammad bin Salman potentially address these problems? Who will gain from these reforms? Who might object and push back against them?
- Current plans for Saudi Aramco call for the state-owned oil company to be privatized. An initial public offering (IPO) is tentatively scheduled for 2021. What are the potential benefits to Saudi Arabia of privatizing Saudi Aramco? Is there a downside?
- Is it morally correct for international businesses to invest in a country that denies basic rights to women?
- Is it morally correct for international businesses to invest in an autocratic country where the current leader has been implicated in ordering the murder of one of his critics?
Your paper needs to be at least four full pages in length excluding the title and reference pages. You must include at least two sources in your assignment. One source can be the course textbook. The second source should be from the CSU online library. The paper must be in the APA format, include a title/cover page, in-text citations, and a properly formatted reference section.You do not need to include an abstract for this assignment. If you are unsure about the APA formatting requirements, please be sure to review the formatting information provided for you in the classroom, within the student portal, and through the Writing Center.
The following resource(s) may help you with this assignment.