Complete a comprehensive outline of the facts and statistics that you plan to use in your brochure.
Consider the following items when outlining your brochure:
· Relevant statistics on the topic
· Current trends
· Impact to both the victim and perpetrator
· Impact on the community
· Ethical implications
· Legal implications
· Resources and agencies that can be of help to a victim or perpetrator
· How a person can be of help in this type of situation
· Relevant photographs to include to illustrate your topic
Your brochure does not need to contain all of the information you have identified. You will also be presenting this brochure to a community group, and your presentation can contain additional information.