Final Guidance Plan
Your Final Guidance Plan should demonstrate your ability to think critically about a child’s behavior and implement developmentally appropriate strategies that will help support and guide the child in learning new ways to manage behavior.In a minimum of 6-pages (not counting the title page and reference page) address the following:
Step 1: Review Previous Assignments
- Review your individual Course Project Assignments from Module 02, 03, and 04.
- Revise your assignments based on the feedback received from your instructor.
Step 2: Write an Introduction
- Write a short summary describing your Guidance Plan.
Step 3: Assemble Previous Assignments
- Compile all revised Course Project Assignments into one (1) document. Organize in the following order:
- Title Page
- Initial Thoughts
- New Information About Jana
- Establishing Goals and Strategies
Step 4: Write a Reflection
- Reflect on the entire process, using examples from your Guidance Plan. What did you discover or learn about the process of planning for guiding behavior?
- Share reasons for why you chose the developmentally appropriate strategies included in your Guidance Plan.
- Describe why and how your Guidance Plan is effective for Jana.
- Conclude with a short summary of your Guidance Plan.
Step 5: Compile References
- Provide an APA formatted reference page containing the citations for all your research.