Please view and read the attached file below and answer the following questions
1. Identify the purposes of government (See Supplementary Materials Folder ).
2. Define politics.
3. Define a social contract. (See Supplementary Materials Folder )
4. Identify the view of political theorists John Locke and Thomas Hobbes. (See Supplementary Materials Folder )
5. Define the principles and types of a democracy. (See Supplementary Materials Folder )
6. Identify the principles of pluralism, elitism, and democracy.
7. Define negative and positive liberty.
8. Differentiate among ideological beliefs: liberal, conservative, socialist, and libertarian.
9. Relate equality to its measurements: opportunities, results/outcomes, political, and social.