Design a total rewards program that incorporates monetary, non-monetary, and environmental elements in order to ensure organizational success
In this assignment, you will design a total rewards program based on the organization where you work and used for assignment one.
Before creating the total rewards program, you will have conducted a research project in which you have obtained original data thorough and detailed information about organizational goals, objectives, and challenges. In addition, you will have obtained information about the current monetary and non-monetary rewards and work environment of the organization and the challenges or changes (such as expansions, downsizing, changes of services or products) the organization anticipates. You will have also designed metrics to evaluate the total rewards program.
In the paper, you will provide the research findings in a report of at least 10 pages plus a title page and a reference page. Provide at least eight sources (in APA format) in a reference list and respective in-text citations. At least 5 of these sources must be from course materials. Please be sure to use topic headings and include the following:
1. Provide a Title Page in Academic Format
2. Give the Introduction and Purpose for the Paper
3. Summarize and describe the organization, including its capabilities, key goals, objectives, challenges, values, and core competencies required for success.
4. Demonstrate your knowledge of the total rewards model by describing the current total rewards philosophy of the organization and its three categories of offerings.
5. Identify and describe the segmentation of the workforce (drawing up our study of how to differentiate employee groups depending on their drivers, such as flexible schedules, growth potential, desire for demonstrating individual expertise or team success, low obligation and easy income, or high obligation and high income).
6. Describe further the current requisite capabilities of the organization and the competencies (knowledge, skills, and abilities) of the employees and, in your opinion, an analysis of whether the current needs will change given the issues faced by the organization.
7. Recommend changes to the total rewards program, along with specific plans, including plans for communicating the changes and metrics that should be used by the organization to evaluate the success of the new program.
8. Present the justification for your recommendations.
9. Assess and discuss the risks of not implementing the program and the opportunities the program will give the organization.
10. Provide your metrics for evaluating the total rewards program and share why you chose the ones you did.
11. Describe your conclusions and a summary of knowledge gained about total rewards through the activity.
12. Reference Page (with at least eight scholarly sources), at least 5 of these should be from course materials.