Decision-Making and Reflection
This assignment is a critical thinking and decision-making exercise that will allow you to practice and apply what you have learned from your unit lesson and required unit resources for this unit. Review the Decision-Making Across the Organization (CT7.2) case on page 7-43 of the textbook, which speaks on Ermler & Trump. Review the scenario, and then respond to the questions below.
- Identify the special journals that Ermler & Trump should have in its manual accounting system. List the column headings appropriate for each.
- What control system and subsidiary accounts should be included in Ermler & Trump’s manual accounting system? Why?
Write your responses in a Word document. Your paper should be a minimum of two pages in length, should include at least one resource from the CSU Online Library, and should adhere to APA Style.
Part II: Review the Ethics Case (EC7) on page 7-40 of the textbook, which speaks on the Wiemers Products Company. Then, respond to the three questions below.
- Who are the stakeholders?
- What are the ethical issues?
- How might their system be improved?