Complete a self-assessment to identify and list three primary core and personal values, attitudes, and communication styles, draft a 1-2 page personal statement highlighting personal values, attitudes and communication style and detail how this statement may be exhibited in the workplace.
This the results of the test I took:
- You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
- You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (50%)
- You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
- You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)
My communication style:communication style is assertive, some of the characteristics:
- Observes behavior rather than labeling it
- Trusts self and others
- Open, flexible, versatile
- Effective, active listener
- States limits, expectations
- States observations, no labels or judgments
- Expresses self directly, honestly, and as soon as possible about feelings and wants
Students will develop a 3 – 5 page reaction paper based on Myers-Briggs Typology Indicator (MBTI) type results portrait specifically assessing personal values, attitudes, and communication style.
Address the following in your paper:
- What is your indicator type based on your test results?
- Provide an overview of your results as well as their application to your current position and future career goals
- What did you learn about your personality style?
- Are there any behaviors that you would like to modify as a consequence of your test results?
- Do you feel that your results were accurate? Why or Why not?
- Provide an analysis of what your results outcome indicates about the following:
- Your personal values
- Your attitudes
- Your communication style