Week 3 Objectives: Now that we have learned about the formation of the U.S. Constitution and the three branches of the federal government created in the U.S. Constitution, in Week 3, we will focus on the origins and importance of the U.S. Bill of Rights, which was incorporated into the U.S. Constitution as the first ten Amendments, the debate between the Federalists and Anti-Federalists that caused the U.S. Bill of Rights to be added to the U.S. Constitution, and how the U.S. Bill of Rights was affected by the addition of the Fourteenth Amendment.
Post a total of three substantive responses each week. A substantive reply is:
- A minimum of 175 words.
- Notes facts from the materials in the Learning Activities folder with references and citations.
- Includes your thoughts about those facts.
- Includes references in APA 7 format.
- Be nice and don’t talk politics – we’re all on the same side here.
- Your first post is due Thursday and should be a stand-alone post that starts a discussion thread.
- Then between Tuesday and Monday, reply at least once to any instructor post and reply at least once to another classmate.