The Mongols: World History Crash Course #17
1. The Mongols conquered more land in ______________ than the Romans did in 400 and controlled more than ________________________ contiguous square miles.
2. Genghis Khan was born around _________ with the name______________. His father was poisoned to death, he killed one of his older brothers during an argument, and he married his wife at age _____. After she was captured, he rescued her, proving his military mettle along the way and becoming leader of his tribe.
3. What two innovations allowed Genghis Khan/Temujin to unite the Mongol confederation through civil war?
4. In 1206, Temujin was declared the ___________________, the leader of all the Mongols.
5. What was the process in which Temujin was declared the ruler?
6. After uniting the Mongols, Genghis Khan went on to conquer a lot of territory. By the time he died in 1227, his empire stretched from the Mongol homeland in _____________ all the way to the ________________________.
6. Genghis Khan’s army was built on _________ and ________________.
7. What were some of the Mongols’ military characteristics/accomplishments?
8. Which of the ten “awesome”/”not awesome” attributes of the Mongols did you find the most interesting? Explain why.
9. The Mongols promoted ___________, ___________________, and tolerance, but they also promoted _________________ and senseless destruction.
here is the link to the video ……… https://youtu.be/szxPar0BcMo