The non-profit organization that you work for has received an urgent request to send a team of nurses to Eritrea to provide aid to a village that is grieving a serious earthquake. It is anticipated that your team will spend 2 months there. The city of 1,700 residents that you are serving has suffered 300 casualties, and still over 50 people are unaccounted for. For those found and negatively affected, there are serious injuries that need to be treated. There are other organizations already on location providing water, shelter and food. But the medical teams that they have from other organizations are overwhelmed. Before your team can mobilize, you must get organized and explain what each person will be responsible for.
As a team, you will need to write a report in Microsoft Word that addresses:
- Who you will delegate to complete the tasks listed below. Include first and last name of the team member responsible.
- Why they were chosen to complete the task. List at least 3 points. For example
- Jane has 3 years of experience managing her family budget
- Jane has exhibited strong attention to detail in our last team meeting
- Jane is good at finding deals
- How they will complete the task.
- Write the report in the style of a proposal to your organization’s board of advisors.
Here are the tasks that must be delegated:
- Financial management
- Budget of $35,000, bank account(s), debit cards