In the accommodations market, Airbnb appears to have a significant advantage over its competitors as it relates to regulations affecting the operations of its business.
Develop a business strategy that will allow Airbnb to meet local, state, and international regulatory requirements and motivate individuals to benefit from participating in this space of the accommodations market. Address the following questions:
- How can Airbnb ensure the ethical treatment of consumers?
- Should there be a separate strategy for the international component of their business model?
RUBRIC-Week#4 AirBnB Internal/External Environments
1. Introduction and company description / Develop business strategies to create a sustainable competitive advantage for an organization.15% of total grade
2. · Discuss & give examples of ethical treatment of consumers & their environment 20% of total grade
3. Analyze how an organization’s internal environment relates to its competitive advantage. 20% of total grade
4. Analyze the external environments of an organization. Discuss compare/contrast the challenges for meeting varying regulations in different markets. 20% of total grade .
5. · Evaluate the probability of success of an organization’s implementation plan. Discuss varying strategies in different international arenas – is one strategic plan enough? 20% of total grade
6. Critical thinking 2% of total grade
7. Mechanics and grammar 2% of total grade
8. Information literacy (references) 1% of total grade